Built at the height of the Roaring 20s, this spectacular Kalorama Circle Neo-Palladian home has been totally restored to offer modern conveniences and style. Limestone and brick are used to create the exterior facade and embellished by cornice work and rosettes to create visual grace. From the front sidewalk, an understated entrance opens into a gallery-style foyer with a dramatic central staircase that services all four levels and is filled with light from 14 x 17 skylight. The entry level features a private office, access to a sculpture garden, glass-enclosed wine room, and staff quarters. The main level offers embassy-size entertaining rooms with a living room, dining room, library, gourmet kitchen with professional-grade appliances, and back staircase. The third level is filled by the master suite with double baths and dressing rooms plus a large sitting room. The top floor has a family room flanked by spacious bedrooms with en-suite baths and access to an observation deck with Cathedral and city views.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
7,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Palladian Windows
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price