Location! Location!Location! Easy DC Commute, Welcome to this Beautiful Cape cod on a wooded area on 0.97 of an acre. Located in the heart of popular City of Clinton. Just 20 mins from Washington, DC. This home features 3 bedrooms, 1 Full Bath,1 Half Bath, Living room, Dining room, kitchen w/Stainless Steel Appliances,Central Ac/Heat pump,and Laundry room. Also, tons of outdoor features: Paved Patio with Pergola and a beautiful garden, Deck with a swimming pool, and a shed. This home would not be perfect without a BBQ grill station area. The backyard and deck overlook the side-by-side planted trees for privacy. Please practice CDC Guidelines for Showings: Seller requests a max of 3 people in the house at one time. Please wear masks and gloves, also the hand sanitizer must be used (all items are conveniently located in the property entry). Thank you for your co-operation in keeping everyone safe! Thank you for showing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,324 sq. ft
Charles G Schultz
Telephone, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
FRANCIS T. EVANS
DR. HENRY A. WISE, JR.
- Microwave, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Coal. Forced Air, Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price