Welcome home to Wardman Tower, where luxury like this is timeless but it can't wait. Residence 7C is a well-appointed large flat decorated by Darryl Carter with the opportunity to purchase turn-key. This one of a kind residence is adorned with a modern layout that leads through numerous gallery walls space from the 3 spacious private bedroom quarters with luxurious en-suite bathrooms into your spacious living, dining and library that is glorious entertaining spaces. This expansive home offers an eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry by sustainable American brand Henrybuilt; Thermador appliances; Pentalquartz coastal gray countertops with Danby Royal marble backsplash. Throughout the entire residence are gleaming herringbone 6" wide oak Admonter wood flooring with custom millwork and generous closet space. The primary bathroom offers radiant heated floors; custom painted vanities with soft close cabinetry; custom designed stone tile flooring; Danby Royal tile on walls and countertops with nickel polished custom Watermark plumbing fixtures. The guest bathrooms will not disappoint with stone mosaic tile; glazed ceramic tiles on wet walls and Porcelanosa Krion solid surface countertops. Residence 6D includes 2 parking spaces and a storage closet. Numerous balconies complete this stately residence built by Henry Wardman in the 1920's and recently reimagined by Deborah Berke Partners. Each residence at Wardman Tower occupies part of a wing, radiating out from a central core making each residence unique. All 32 residences project toward the windows and the greenspace below landscaped by Michael Vergason Landscape Architects on over 2.5 acres of lush grass, trees, and gardens. Services include 24/7 concierge with white glove service; porter; on-site building engineer; unmatched fitness center with towel service; roof terrace with gas grill; two clubrooms; catering kitchen; landscaped garden terraces. Wardman Tower is pet friendly. This final period of sales is your last chance to purchase in this iconic luxury residence at the best possible terms with pricing starting at $2.650M.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,648 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Double Pane
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price